Release 1.8.0 (current version - 2016-04-04)
- Extraction of the Remote Service Admin core into Aries RSA. CXF DOSGi now only implements the CXF based transports
- CXF updated to 3.1.6
- Full list of issues
Release 1.7.0 (2015-07-03)
- Karaf 4 compatibility
- CXF updated to 3.1.1
- Bug fixes
Release 1.6.0 (2014-01-21)
- Multi bundle distro now created from karaf features. So less effort for new releases
- CXF updated to 2.7.8
- jdom dependency removed
- Bug fixes
Release 1.5.0 (2013-06-27)
- Single bundle distribution removed to simplyfy release process and testing
- Many bugfixes
Release 1.4.0 (2013-01-26)
- The default aegis data format will not work with Apache Karaf 2.3.0. (See DOSGI-153). Please upgrade to Apache Karaf 2.3.1
- The sytem package exports in the felix multibundle distro may not bee suitable to all felix versions
There is one incompatible change in this release. Previously custom intents were defined by using a special spring dm file below osgi-inf in the bundle that exports a service. From DOSGi 1.4.0 on custom intents can be defined by exporting the intent (e.g. a feature) as an OSGi service with a special property "org.apache.cxf.dosgi.IntentName" for the name of the intent. See dosgi custom intents.
1.3.1 is was released in April 10th 2012. For more information on what's new in this release, please see the README and release notes in each distribution. The various distributions can be downloaded as follows:
1.3 was released February 6th, 2012.
1.2 was released July 25th 2010.